Good Afternoon Everyone!
What a week of unpredictable and varied weather! We went from seeing children in head to toe rain gear running through puddles to shorts and t-shirts! As a result, our Terry Fox Run has been postponed until next Friday, October 2nd. Please see the note in the attached Week Ahead about donations.
Thank you to those of you able to join us this past Tuesday evening for our first PAC meeting! What a fantastic turn out! If you were unable to join this month we would still love to see you next month - keep your eye open for an early October PAC email with all of the details.
And a final reminder that this coming Monday is a professional development day for the Homma staff which means no school for students.
Enjoy your weekend and we look forward to seeing everyone on Tuesday morning,
Mrs. Major and Mr. Vines