Homma is proud to once again support The Richmond Food Bank this holiday season. We will be collecting monetary and non-perishable donations beginning this Monday, November 30th until Monday, December 14th. Monetary donations can be made with cash or cheque (made out to The Richmond Food Bank Society) or on line through School Cash On Line (https://www.schoolcashonline.com/). If your donation requires a tax receipt from The Richmond Food Bank, your donation must be made by cheque.
The following non-perishable items are currently the most needed:
- Peanut Butter (especially with little or no added sugar or salt)
- Canned meat (ex: chicken, turkey), fish (ex: sardines, mackerel)
- Vegetarian protein (ex: beans, peas, lentils)
- Rice and whole grains (ex: basmati rice, barley)
- Gift Cards (ex: for prepared foods/hot beverages, in increments of $10 to $25). These cards are useful for those clients who do not have access to a kitchen.
Please be sure to check expiration dates on all food products as expired items cannot be accepted.