Grade 6/7 Student Belonging Survey - June 2022
As part of the scanning process, students were surveyed using Class Apps anonymously.
The questions asked were:
1. Do you know our school mission slogan "A heartfelt Homma where everyone belongs' and seeking harmony...respecting diversity? What can you tell us about it?
2. Do you feel like you belong at Homma?
3. How do you know when you belong in your school community?
4. How many adults in the school do you feel believe you will be a success in life?
5. Do you know what is important to you? Do you know what helps you learn?
6. Do you feel that you can be successful at Homma?
7. Why do you feel you can be successful at Homma? or Why do you not feel that you can be successful at Homma? Please explain.
A more detailed summary of the data will come in our next post...in Fall 2022 once staff are included in analyzing and interpreting the results which will be used to guide next steps with our focus.